To handle yourself , use your head , to handle others , use your heart

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

puteh itu suci =)

Assalamualaikum & hai sume =)
selamat malam & sweet dream untuk malam nanti yea..


err...puteh?..kosong?..haha..cantak kan?..rase colourful sangat-sangat skrg nieh..
colurful giler sya rase skrg nieh..nak tawu sebab ape?..







I
  
 my mama & abah so much !



ade sunshine dalam hati sya  =)




ade kawan-kawan yg sayang kan sya
kan sume?..
sya sayang korang juge laa..
=)




# nothing to write on..just wanna to share some of love & friendship quotes
     

- "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams"

- "I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you"

-"The best thing about me is you"

-"Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop"

-"We are friends and I do like to pass the day with you in serious and inconsequential chatter. I wouldn't mind washing up beside you, dusting beside you, reading the back half of the paper while you read the front. We are friends and I would miss you, do miss you and think of you very often"





     ~ errr...sorey..haha..nothing to be continue for this entry~  
         sayang org yg bace entry nieh!

No comments: